суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

age of majority card lcbo





I am grateful for Strawberry Biscuits from Hardees that make you feel like a kid again.
I am grateful for my teammates who come in early to work.
I am grateful for Fridays.
I am grateful for long talks on the phone with R.
I am grateful for the gentle rain that replenishes our earth.
I am grateful for audio-books.

In other news, I will be flying to Las Vegas on Dec. 11 and returning on the 14th. While there, I will sign the final incorporation paperwork and issue my first set of stock. I will also get to see my offices and meet my receptionist and account executive from the service that I am using there. If I have not already nailed down an IT solution at that time, I will be talking to local service providers as well. I will also be visiting some of my favorite restaurants (Delmonico Steakhouse and Mesa Grill). I might even do a little gambling, but I truly doubt it. This trip is all about business, and making the money necessary to be able to buy my own place in Vegas (and ultimately, anywhere else I want as well).

Ciao for now.
age of majority card lcbo, age of majority card in ontario, age of majority card canada, age of majority card application ontario.



Комментариев нет: